Saturday, October 8, 2011

Imagine Cup

How do you feel when you hear words "Imagine Cup"? Don't you feel like having goosebumps all over your body? Cause I feel like that.
The Imagine Cup is the world's premier student technology competition hosted by Microsoft
. World's competition! Microsoft!.
Imagine a world where technology helps solve the world's toughest problems
. Imagine Cup's themes since 2009 to the next year later.


. Indonesia, team Big Bang from ITB, as Windows Mobile Award Winners at Imagine Cup 2009.


. The Rural Innovation Achievement Award at Imagine Cup 2008, won by team Antarmuka from ITB.
. The most proud of!!!! Team DreamBender from Telkom Institute of Technology, my university. They won the Windows 7 Touch Challenge. *clapclapclap

How? Isn't it really great if we can be a part of Imagine Cup? But, I won't say that I will be a part of Imagine Cup sometimes later. I don't want to just speak and do nothing. I want it but I'm still bad in so many things, so for now I will just learn. And let's see whether Imagine Cup will be my destiny or not.


Thanks for reading. Love, MN.

2 comments:

  1. it's time to shine,
    mau ikutan nad?
    telkom paling rajin kalo ikutan IC, good luck ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya mau. tp biarin jd mimpi dulu. for now, banyakin belajar, doa dan minta ke Allah biar bisa ikutan IC someday, hehe.
    good luck for you too :)

    ReplyDelete