Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my tears are for Kangin actually

i just found on youtube, the video of the Super Junior's fansmeeting. then, i downloaded it to my pc. i got surprise when i saw that vid. Kangin appeared on the fansmeeting. oh my god, i cried directly when i saw Heechul cried on that vid. my tears went down so much from my eyes when i saw Heechul kept his hand on Kangin's, he hold Kangin's hand strengthly.
there's really kinda sadness in my heart. though i'm not an ELF, though i just like them lately, i can feel what ELF feels. they're all (Super Junior member & ELF) must feel so hard to let Kangin go to army. i know it for sure.
anyway, i'm so sorry to know that Hankyung also must resign from Super Junior. may the management will regret about what they did to Hankyung.
actually, i also want Kangin, Hankyung, and Kibum back to Super Junior, being together in their new album, just like ELF wants. they're soooo amazing if they're together, if they're thirteen, not jus ten.
finally, i just can say HWAITING KANGIN, HANKYUNG, & KIBUM :) HWAITING SUPER JUNIOR :) HWAITING ELF :)

here is the video :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment