Wednesday, July 7, 2010

no other

Hello. This is my first posting on July. Too late? Hahahahaha yeah, too late.

Allright, I'm soooooo happy right now *please ask "why?"*. What? You ask me "why?". Ya ya ya I can hear it. I'm such a fool, whatever, xoxoxoxo.

Well, I'm so happy because, teredengdeeeeeeeng, I just watched Super Junior's new music video several minutes ago! Uyeeeeeeeh, happy happy happy, happy to see my Heechul Oppa looks so handsome in that mv. Sure! He looks soooooo handsome, so adorable, uuuh i love you Oppa muah muah muah *ciri-ciri orang stres*.

The 10 guys in that mv are soooo handsome. I love that mv so much. I love that song, No Other. Let me sing a little bit, "Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh nananananananananana", xoxoxoxoxo I don't know the lyrics, just know "Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh".

I'll replay it over and over again, till bored hahahahahahahahah. Ah but how come to be bored? I'll not be bored to see them, xoxoxoxo. They're so awesome, so that I can't be bored to see them more and more.

Then, I'll show you the music video. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment