Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the last day of June

Flashbaaaaaaaaack.

(8 June) I got a news that I didn't want to hear. Yeah, you already knew about it, right? I failed in UMB 2010. I felt so sad, even till now. Bcs, it was the last chance for me to enter the University of Indonesia, and unfortunately I got failure.

(16 June & 17 June) Ah yeah I can't forget those day. SNMPTN 2010 held on those day. It was such a spooky day *apa deeeh*, xoxo.

(20 June) Ini juga nih, zzz. I can't forget it, too. It was when I faced USM STAN 2010.

And, tomorrow is July. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah /m\
I hope it will be a better month, xoxoxo. It means that I will hear some good news on July.
Ah, one else. My mother's birthday will be on 6th July, yeeeeeehehe.

Please stay healthy, everyone! Have a good life!

Love, Mirna Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment