Saturday, September 18, 2010

adam adam

Aigooo, it had been such a long time I didn't post anything here.

Actually, I'm not doing a lot of things, just staying at home till October 1st :p Kinda bored, but not really bored. I've spent my time w/ my dearest laptop mostly, downloading and watching We Got Married - Jokwon Gain episodes. Yay! They are my favourite, Adam Couple

You know what, I have all of their episodes, from episode one till the latest episode, hahahahahahahaha *nafsu banget ngedownloadnya*. Honestly, after watching them, I feel like all of my stress is going away from my mind.

But, they are not the only one that I love :p Do you know 2PM Nickhun and F(X) Victoria? They both also got married, named Khuntoria Couple. They are my favourite too, after the Adam Couple, hehe.

For attention. They're not really married in the real life. They're just act like husband and wife in that variety show. But, who knows? Kekeke. I think Adam Couple is not fake, I guess that they are really falling in love.

Jadi pengen nyanyi lagunya Jokwon ft. Gain, We Fell In Love. Sarangingeolkka neowa na, gateun mamilkka neowa na, uriga sarang hage dwaetdago, malhaedo doelkka...

No comments:

Post a Comment