Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i heart Yiruma

Hi, hahaha :p My third posting :p It would be the last posting for today :p
Now I 'm listening to some of Yiruma's song. You don't know about him? I'll let you know a little bit of him. Yiruma or his real name, Lee Ru-ma, is a pianist. He's from South Korean. For more clear, just click here, hehe.
Some of his songs >> Maybe, Kiss The Rain, and River Flows In You are my favouriiiiiiites :333 Those are really adorable songs! Dang! I wish I could play the piano :((( Oh, Mama kenapa waktu kecil aku ngga dilesin piano sich?
Try to listen to it! Once you listen to, your heart will melt like a candle's touched by fire :p I feel more calm after listen to his songs :))) Feel soooo good :))) So, yo baby! Listen to Yiruma's! Let your heart melts, haha just like me :p
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment