Friday, August 26, 2011

Heechul and his military enlistment

It was really a shock treatment, when couple days ago, I heard that he will soon enter the army. News said that on 1st September he'll start his duty. I felt like asdfghjkl x_x.
I have been planning to attend Super Junior's 4th Super Show and to see my man. But now I know he'll no longer active as SJ's member due to his enlistment, I feel like I wanna cry a riverrrrrrrrrrrr.
This is just too early. I can't stand his decision but I can't do anything to stop him. Seriously, he can do it later, next year. Not now. So, why would he do that now??? Only he himself knows why. And I, as a loyal fan, I will wait.
Heechul oppa, I appreciate the decision you've already made. It's the best for you, isn't it? Just stay healthy, okay?! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment