Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hi. We've just celebrated Eid-ul-fitr, haven't we? So, I guess it's not too late to say -> Happy Eid Mubarak 1432 H. Please forgive me for many mistakes I ever did. I hope we will be a new us. A better one. Amin.

So, today is eid-ul-fitr celebration day 2. But I'm gonna leave my family soon. Today after the lunch, I have to flight back to Jakarta, then head to Bandung. Honestly, I don't wanna leave them this soon. I wanna stay here with them a little longer. But nothing I can do. I just hope time will fly so fast, so that I can meet them again.

And also, I am so grateful to be here, in my hometown, celebrating the eid-ul-fitr with my family, though it turned to be just one day. Because one of my friends couldn't meet her family, and couldn't celebrate eid-ul-fitr with her fam. I was feeling so blue when I read her facebook status, saying that she really miss her family. I can't imagine it, away from family and can not celebrate eid-ul-fitr with them, it's like asdgghjkl x_x. But maybe someday, I will just feel what she feels now.

So, I'll end this here. Good bye. Happy Eid Mubarak, once again.

Love, MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment