Thursday, June 3, 2010

my wishes

Good afternoon, everyone.

Argh, now I am in a bad situation. The electricity in my house dead, lived, and then dead again. What the?! And I am alone. Argh. It's raining outside and there's a horrific lightning. God, please save me. Hiks.

Anyway, did you already have your lunch? I did. I had a
plate of rice and two sausage. That's too much, I think. But, I was so hungry. So, I decided to take double portions. And now, I am full. Thanks, God. Lol.

I want to scream, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's five days going to the day when the result appears. The result of UMB 2010. Oh my, I want to hear a good news on that day. I want to see my father and my mother smile.

Guys, have you ever heard that Wonder Girl will come to Indonesia on June? Or maybe you've already had the ticket of their concert? My best friend, Sara, and I really want to go to Wonder Girl's concert. Even she has already asked her brother to try getting the ticket for us (her brother works in a company which also participate in organizing the concert). And may be, we can get the ticket soon. But, the problem is ... jeng jeng jeng. I have already told to my mother that I want to go to Jakarta to attend Wonder Girl's Concert. Then my mother says "NO". She doesn't allow me to attend the concert. Hiks aaaaaargh. But, if
I get success in UMB 2010 *amin*, maybe she will let me go to Wonder Girl's concert. Well, it's a must, right? Ah, mamaaaaaa. And if I fail? *nauzdubilah*. Uuuuuu, I want to see my rival *in getting Heechul Oppa*, Ahn Sohee. I wanna see how beautiful she is. Lol. I want to see Wonder Girl and Indonesia Open, too. Indonesian Open will be held on June, 22. I wanna see my Greysia Polii and my Liliyana Natsir. God, help meeee.

Well, I just can pray. Pray for myself. I hope I'll get success through UMB 2010 and get the university that I want. I hope I can see Wonder Girl. I hope I can watch Indonesian Open 2010. I beg your prayer too, guys.

Love, Mirna Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment