Saturday, June 26, 2010

she's gone

My best friend ever, Suci Rezky Fatiyah, has already left us *me and Sara*. She went to Bogor to continue her study in IPB. Actually, I was not glad to know that she would leave me. But now, I try to let her go. Please be nice and be healthy in there, my lovely chum!
Anyway, one day before she went to Bogor, I and Sara went to her home and made a little surprise, xoxo. Actually, on that day, we must went together, hanging out. But, Uci didn't feel well.
I and Sara gave her some presents, xoxo. I gave her videos, videos about us and about Ryeowook Oppa, why Ryeowook Oppa? It's because Uci is starting to love Ryeowook Oppa, hahaha. And Sara gave her "horta", like a plant, discovery of IPB, do you know that? It's a unique stuff.
Then, Uci texted me and said that she was deeply moved by watching the videos that I made for her. And she said that she will never ever forget me and Sara. I've been so happy to know that.
Well, may be she's already in Bogor now. I just can say, please take care of yourself! Bye, Uci. See you next time! :*

Love, Mirna Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment