Saturday, October 30, 2010

a-n-g-e-r

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Hello xD Time to update my blog xD
How was your day, everyone? Was it good? I did my first consultation in NF on Friday, kkkkkk~ We discussed and answered such a lot of questions. Do you know what I and my coursemates discussed about? "Fisika Inti" yeah "Fisika Inti" =___= but thanks God, I do understand it xp

Anyway, this week's such a crowd, I mean there was soooo many rumors huh and also so many whinings. And it was starting w Jjong&Sekyung(?) *I don't really care about that girl's name* and then Taec&Sicca, geez! The fan's dissapointment was so annoying. So what if they're really dating? You know what? They deserve to love and be loved, just like us. Like my friend's qoutes, kalo ngefans itu jangan pake hati tapi pake otak! Note it, ok?

Ah, one else! To someone "sok tau", kalo ngga tau apa-apa tuh jangan sok tau lah! Ngeringamin nian >>.<< In my heart, Jo Kwon<3Ga-In are real! I do believe, they love each other! Makanya nonton! Ngga nonton tapi sok sok tau, cuih~

Oh my God, I'm sorry for letting my anger out, in here, I'm sorry :( I <3 you, blog! I <3 you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment