Saturday, October 16, 2010

stupid me:(

Helloooooooo, yorobuen! *lol, the combination of Korean-English/Konglish :p*
It's not as usual I make a posting on Saturday, right? I was just make a posting on Sunday or Monday usually. But today is a bit diff. You know why? It's because tomorrow is my free Sunday :D Uhyeeeeey :D Yeah, my course place held the try out time only on the last friday and this saturday, so that's why tomorrow I'll be free :D But not free at all, I'll hang out w/ my Mom tomorrow, kkkkkk ;))
So, how was your day, yorobuen? *lol, Konglish again :p* I wish it was good :))) Bcs, it was pretty good for me, though I had some problem when I did the try out. Craps! I didn't prepare as well. The science matery just made me crrrrrrry :'''( I have no idea about the result of this first try out. Stupid me!:(
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:((( Okay, take a breath! Take it easy! :)))

Enjoy your Sunday, tomorrow, everyone! :)
Love, Mirna Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment