Monday, October 4, 2010

step, step, step


When you procrastinate something then you will lose a lot of steps...
Someone told us, ah I mean that person didn't tell us directly, but I'm pretty sure that "that sentence" is directed to me and also to my bestie, Sara. I don't want to mention the name of that person, bcs that buddy is our close friend, our very close friend.
I'm not being mad. Also, I'm not dissapointed. In fact, I am more motivated to prove that I can, that I can reach my dream. It's just delayed for a while. I just have to wait.
You know, I've put it off to get the better goal! Which is better than you! Better than the others! Lebih baik aku kehilangan beberapa langkah daripada aku memilih langkah yang salah...
Anyway, don't get me wrong, buddy! You're still my best friend ever :))) I just have to say what I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment